Limited OB Ultrasound
A Women’s Pregnancy Center in Madison, Florida offers a free OB Ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy. A positive test (including a home test) is an indication of pregnancy, but not a confirmation. The test result should be confirmed by an OB Ultrasound exam.
An OB Ultrasound can confirm your pregnancy and ensure your pregnancy is healthy. It can be a great indicator of how far along you are by using measurements to estimate the gestational age of the fetus.
A free limited OB Ultrasound can determine the following:
- If your pregnancy is a potentially life-threatening tubal pregnancy.
- The approximate age of your pregnancy.
- Does the fetus have a heartbeat.
- How developed is the fetus.
- Is your pregnancy capable of developing under normal conditions.
- If you would like to get a free limited ultrasound at our center, your first step is to schedule a free pregnancy test at our pregnancy center.
Note: The purpose of the ultrasound exam is not for identifying the gender (sex) of the baby.